Is found in
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts, programme stage 2
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts
- Preparatory Programme Visual Arts
- Schakelprogramma Beeldende Kunsten
This is a course with serveral components.
This composite course unit exists of following parts:
- Costume design 2 (9 credits)
- Production dramaturgy 2 (3 credits)
- Costume shaping 2 (6 credits)
- Scenography 1 (3 credits)
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Snik Christina
Other teaching staff: Baert Marnik, Devos Mariella, Kempynck Valentina, Kumeling Sabina, Mallems Alex, Reifer Sabine, Van Cauwelaert Michiel
Languages: Dutch, English
Scheduled for: Semester 1 + Semester 2
The result is calculated on the basis of the quotations for parts of this course, which is rounded to an integer.
|Part of the course unit||Grading?||Re-sit exam possible?||When retaken?
|Costume design 2||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Production dramaturgy 2||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Costume shaping 2||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Scenography 1||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
Possible deadlines for learning account: see deadlines of the components of the course unit.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 630,00 hours