Is found in
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts, programme stage 3
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts
- Preparatory Programme Visual Arts
- Schakelprogramma Beeldende Kunsten
This is a course with serveral components.
This composite course unit exists of following parts:
- Costume design 3 (12 credits)
- Production dramaturgy 3 (3 credits)
- Costume shaping 3 (9 credits)
- Visual communication (3 credits)
- Scenography 2 (3 credits)
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Baert Marnik
Other teaching staff: Devos Mariella, Hendriks Véronique, Janssens Cees, Kumeling Sabina, Mallems Alex, Reifer Sabine, Ruttelynck Linda, Van Cauwelaert Michiel, Van Gucht Myriam
Languages: Dutch, English
Scheduled for: Semester 1 + Semester 2
The result is calculated on the basis of the quotations for parts of this course, which is rounded to an integer.
|Part of the course unit||Grading?||Re-sit exam possible?||When retaken?
|Costume design 3||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Production dramaturgy 3||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Costume shaping 3||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Visual communication||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
|Scenography 2||out of 20 (rounded to the nearest tenth)||No||--
Possible deadlines for learning account: see deadlines of the components of the course unit.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 900,00 hours