Is found in
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts, programme stage 3
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts
This is a single course unit.
(#) Optional course unit (must be replaced)
For this optional course unit, one of these course units are available:
- Bachelorclass: Arts policy and subsidies (3 credits)
- Bachelorclass: serendipity vs craftmanship (3 credits)
- Bachelorclass: Time-based art (3 credits)
- Bachelorclass: Visiting exhibitions and writing (3 credits)
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Bovyn Guy
Languages: Dutch, English
Scheduled for: Semester 1 + Semester 2
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Possible deadlines for learning account: 31.10.2019 ()
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 86,00 hours