Is found in
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, programme stage 3
- Music Theory
- Instrumental / Vocal Studies
- Bachelor of Education: Secondary Education – Music and Performing Arts (Shortened Programme)
- Bridging Programme Composition
- Bridging Programme Conducting
- Bridging Programme Instrumental
- Bridging Programme Vocal
- Educational Master of Arts in Music & Performing Arts, programme stage 4
Choice option within specialisation:
- Acteren within Drama
- Kleinkunst within Drama
- Woordkunst within Drama
- Shortened trajectory Master of Arts & Education in Music and performing arts
This is a single course unit.
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Colman Lies
Other teaching staff: Hillaert Wouter, Maes Koen
Teaching staff are not (all) known yet.
Scheduled for: Academic year
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Possible deadlines for learning account: 31.10.2020 ()
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 90,00 hours