Is found in
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts, programme stage 2
- Jewellery Design, Gold and Silversmithing
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts
- Jewellery Design & Gold and Silversmithing
- Bridging Programme Visual Arts
- Preparatory Programme Visual Arts
This is a single course unit.
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Aerts Wieke
Other teaching staff: Fischer Benedikt, Lambeets Machteld, Touloumidi Vivi, Verhoeven Ingrid
Teaching staff are not (all) known yet.
Languages: Dutch, English
Scheduled for: Semester 1 + Semester 2
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Possible deadlines for learning account: 31.10.2022 ()
Re-sit exam: not possible.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 630,00 hours