Is found in
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts, programme stage 1
- Jewellery Design, Gold and Silversmithing
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts
- Jewellery Design & Gold and Silversmithing
This is a single course unit.
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: Adriaenssens Robin
Other teaching staff: Andries David, Steel Wouter
Languages: Dutch, English
Scheduled for: Semester 1 or Semester 2
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Possible deadlines for learning account: 15.03.2023 ()
Re-sit exam: not possible.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 90,00 hours