Is found in
- Bachelor of Education: Secondary Education – Music and Performing Arts (Shortened Programme)
- Educational Master of Arts in Music & Performing Arts, programme stage 4
- Shortened trajectory Master of Arts & Education in Music and performing arts
This is a single course unit.
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Teaching staff: Aper Katrijn, Dierckx Ellen, Thielemans Magda
Scheduled for: Semester 1 or Semester 2 or Academic year
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Possible deadlines for learning account: 31.10.2022 () or 31.10.2022 () or 15.03.2023 ()
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Compensated fail: You have to pass this course unit (will never be compensated).
Total study time: 90,00 hours