Is found in
- Master of Arts in Visual Arts, programme stage 1
- Jewellery design, Gold and Silversmithing
- Master of Arts in Visual Arts
- Jewellery Design & Gold and Silversmithing
This is a single course unit.
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Co-ordinator: De Ruysser Tine
Other teaching staff: Fischer Benedikt, Verhoeven Ingrid
Languages: Dutch, English
Scheduled for: Academic year
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
Possible deadlines for learning account: 31.10.2023 ()
Re-sit exam: not possible.
Possibility of deliberation You have to pass this course unit (will never be deliberated).
Total study time: 900,00 hours