Is found in
- Postgraduate Music - instrumental concert soloist
This is a single course unit.
(#) Optional course unit (must be replaced)
For this optional course unit, one of these course units are available:
- Accordion (30 credits)
- Bass Clarinet (30 credits)
- Cello (30 credits)
- Clarinet (30 credits)
- Flute (30 credits)
- Guitar (30 credits)
- Harpsichord (30 credits)
- Marimba (30 credits)
- Organ (30 credits)
- Percussion (30 credits)
- Piano (30 credits)
- Piccolo (30 credits)
- Saxophone (30 credits)
- Trombone (30 credits)
- Trumpet (30 credits)
- Tuba (30 credits)
- Viola (30 credits)
- Violin (30 credits)
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- credit contract.
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Scheduled for: Academic year
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Possibility of deliberation You have to pass this course unit (will never be deliberated).
Total study time: 900,00 hours
To be determined in consultation with teachers
Study material (text): Mandatory
- Scores, textbooks and CDs cfr. the principal teacher's specification
- Scores of the examination programme. The examination programme will be determined in consultation with the principal teacher.
- Suitable instrument
Educational organisation (list)
Evaluation(s) for first exam chance
|Eerste examenperiode||Artistic skills assessment during the examination series||100,00||
Evaluation(s) for re-sit exam
|2nd examination period||Artistic skills assessment during the examination series||100,00||
- Internal evaluations of the annual programme are done at class concerts and group lessons by teacher(s) and fellow students.
- The public skills test is taken during the examination period provided for this purpose before an internal + external jury.
The student achieves the final competencies, demonstrates mastery of the instrument and the ability to perform a score with insight, knowledge of style and artistic charisma.
Skill test, 100% marks, consisting of 1 public test of min. 60 minutes with a mixed recital programme
Specification of the examination repertoire:
The student chooses the programme in consultation with the principal teacher. The programme includes works from various style periods for a total of 60 minutes.