Is found in
- Postgraduate Music - orchestra
This is a single course unit.
(#) Optional course unit (must be replaced)
For this optional course unit, one of these course units are available:
- Bass Clarinet (30 credits)
- Cello (30 credits)
- Clarinet (30 credits)
- Flute (30 credits)
- Marimba (30 credits)
- Oboe (30 credits)
- Percussion (30 credits)
- Piccolo (30 credits)
- Saxophone (30 credits)
- Trombone (30 credits)
- Trumpet (30 credits)
- Tuba (30 credits)
- Viola (30 credits)
- Violin (30 credits)
It is not possible to enrol in this course unit under
- credit contract.
- exam contract (to obtain a credit).
- exam contract (to obtain a degree).
Scheduled for: Academic year
This course unit is marked out of 20 (rounded to an integer).
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Re-sit exam: is possible.
Possibility of deliberation You have to pass this course unit (will never be deliberated).
Total study time: 900,00 hours
Study material (text): Mandatory
- Scores, study books and recordings (see the statement of the principal teacher)
- Scores of the exam programme. The exam programme is to be determined in consultation with the principal teacher.
- Suitable instrument
Educational organisation (list)
Evaluation(s) for first exam chance
|Eerste examenperiode||Artistic skills assessment during the examination series||100,00||
Evaluation(s) for re-sit exam
|2nd examination period||Artistic skills assessment during the examination series||100,00||